Mellette PC attorneys maintain current knowledge of the latest changes in the maze of federal and state health care regulation and help clients obtain and preserve necessary licenses and certification. Mellette PC assists clients in efforts to maintain compliance and avoid penalties through the following activities and beyond:
- Advising clients throughout the initial licensure or certification process
- Responding to state licensure and certification survey findings through state and federal appeals
- Advising practitioners on OIG self-disclosure requirements, regulatory investigations, and corporate integrity programs
- Conducting facility compliance audits
- Conducting trainings for Boards of Directors and staff; and
- Developing and reviewing facility contracts, purchase agreements, facility policies, and procedures for regulatory compliance.