Medicare & Medicaid Law for Virginia Health Care Providers
Federal health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid, present a significant layer of additional regulation and oversight of participating health care providers. The attorneys of Mellette PC assist providers in serving Medicare and Medicaid patients by:
- Advising providers on reimbursement implications of various services and proposed actions
- Preparing Medicare and Medicaid enrollment forms and obtaining certification
- Representing providers in Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Anthem, and other payor disputes
- Resolving mixed issues of facility licensure, certification, and reimbursement for clients with challenges to licensure deficiencies and payment reductions at the agency or administrative law judge level; and
- Appearing in court on licensing, certification, reimbursement appeals, and collection issues.